This delicious recipe from Marilyn ticks all the right boxes: quick, easy, and nutrient dense! Perfect for an effortless mid-week meal.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500g organic chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 large leeks, cut into small slices (you can use most of green)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tsp hot (or mild) curry powder
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 corn cobs, corn removed
- 1 medium-large red capsicum, julienned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic in 1tbsp of olive oil on medium heat for 2-3mins.
- Add chopped leeks and curry powder, and sauté for further 5mins.
- In a separate pan, stir-fry chicken in 1tbsp of olive oil until golden.
- Add chicken to leeks and garlic, and stir-fry for further 3mins.
- Add vegetable broth and coconut cream. Let cook on low-medium heat for 30-40mins.
- 10mins before serving, add corn and red capsicum.
- Serve over cooked quinoa or basmati rice.