1 punnet baby corn
1 bunch pak choy
1/2 small head broccoli florets
Handful snow peas or green beans
1 zucchini sliced
1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
2 tsp pure wasabi – more or less may be used to suit taste
2 tbsp mirin
Juice of half a lemon
1/2 clove crushed garlic
Tamari to taste
1/3 cup rice bran oil or any other mild tasting oil you have on hand
- Prepare (slice) vegies, heat stock in large fry pan, add vegies and cover with tight fitting lid, cook till almost all liquid has been reduced.
- Put dressing ingredients into a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake until combined.
- Pour dressing over vegies while still warm and serve.
* any of the above vegies may be substituted to suit your tastes.
* do not be tempted to use poor quality wasabi in a tube, the appeal of this dressing is in the use of fresh wasabi.
* add slices of chicken breast on top of the vegies to make a complete meal.