1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1 1/2 tbsp white chia seeds
1 1/2 tbsp chia oil
3 medium sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
30g grated parmesan
1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Gas Mark 6.
2. Mix together smoked paprika, chia seeds and chia oil in a large bowl.
3. Toss the potato wedges in the spicy oil, to thoroughly coat them
4. Tip into a large roasting pan, sprinkle with grated parmesan and roast for 18 – 20 minutes, until tender.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parsley.
6. Serve warm or cold, on their own or with dips