(makes 20 biscuits)
1 1/2 cups uncontaminated rolled oats
1/2 cup organic desiccated or flaked coconut
1/2 cup flaked or chopped almonds
3 tablespoons cold pressed coconut or olive oil
2 1/2 tablespoons honey or rice syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1 tablespoon water
Pinch of sea salt
1. Combine oats, coconut, salt and almonds into a food processor
2. Add the oil, honey and vanilla.
3. Turn on the food processor and mix well for about 15 – 30 seconds or until combined.
4. Add the water and process again. The addition of water will help the biscuit mixture stick together.
5. Form into 20 small biscuits and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
6. Flatten down with enough room around each cookie.
7. Bake for 20 -30 minutes in a low 150C oven or until golden brown.
8. Cool completely before eating and enjoy.
9. Store in an airtight container for 5 days.