1 cup fresh basil leaves
1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
3 green onions, roughly chopped
2 zucchini, roughly chopped
80g baby spinach
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
250g mixed mushrooms, sliced (I used button, swiss brown and Portobello)
200g broccoli, cut into florets
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1/4 cup pepitas and sunflower seed mix (Kitz Activated Salad Sprinkles)
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon or use 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped
Finely grated parmesan to serve (optional)
1. Place basil, parsley, green onion, zucchini and spinach in food processor. Process until finely chopped.
2. Heat 1/2 the oil in a 22cm base ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini mixture. Cook stirring occasionally for 5-10 minutes or until tender and any liquid has evaporated.
3. Whisk eggs and yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper. Add to zucchini mixture in pan. Stir until well combined. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 8-10mins or until almost set (mixture will wobble slightly in the centre).
4. Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add mushroom, garlic and broccoli. Cook, tossing for 5 minutes or until beginning to char. Add seed mix, lemon zest and tarragon. cook tossing for 2 mins. Remove from heat.
5. Preheat grill on high. Grill frittata for 3 minutes or until top is golden and it’s set. Top with broccoli mixture and parmesan. Serve
Broccoli mixture can be used as a side to many other dishes.